We are very excited about our upcoming Dairy Queen Mother's Day Fundraiser- and it promises to be a yummy one!!
Dairy Queen is offering Lord Aylmer the choice between a Jewelry Box and Garden log for moms on Mother's Day. The cakes are $19.99 each and our Home & School fundraiser gets $5 from each cake we sell!
You should be receiving a brown envelope with the Dairy Queen Order Forms and the Receipt of Payment slips in your child's agenda very soon- so keep your eyes open!
Here are the steps to filling out the Order Form and giving out the Receipt of Payment, etc.:
1) When filling out the "Lord Aylmer Mother’s Day Log Cake Sale" Order Form, make sure to fill in the name of your child, your phone number and name of the your child's teacher at the top.
2) After the buyer has made a payment of $19.99 to you, you can give them a Receipt of Payment slip (provided in the envelope).
3) On the "Lord Aylmer Mother’s Day Log Cake Sale" Order Form, you then enter the buyer's information in the table: add the name of the buyer, and under "Jewelry Box" or "The Garden" write whether you want vanilla or chocolate AND regular or gluten-free, and then enter the buyer's phone number. Please note that gluten-free cakes do not have fudge in the center.
3) You must return the List and the money to the school either at the office or in your child's agenda before or on Tuesday, May 9th. Cash only and exact change please.
4) We will then send you a coupon for each order, which you can give to each buyer to be redeemable at Dairy Queen at 200 rue Principale in Aylmer as of May 8th 2017 between 11 am to 9 pm, business hours.
And don't forget that if you sell 10 DQ Logs, you receive the 11th Log for free!!
Our Spring & Shout Dance is just around the corner and we've got a new theme this year: Dancing Through the Decades! Rock out to your favourite decade and come dressed in your most impressive outfits from the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's or even 90's! We'll even have prizes for best dressed!
It's happening Friday, May 5 from 7 pm to 9 pm at the Lord Aylmer Senior Campus. Tickets are sold at the door and admission is $1/per person plus a peanut-free contribution for the snack table. We will also be selling glow bracelets ($0.50 each), as well as drinks/juices and popcorn ($1.00 each).
Students must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Please see rules on attached sheet.
We are also in need of volunteers!!! If you can spare some time before, during and/or after the dance, please email Jennifer Ouellette, our Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com
Throughout the years, Lord Aylmer Home & School has helped raised funds for our students and school through the continued support of its parents, teachers and staff at Lord Aylmer.
We have raised funds for classroom and library books, musical instruments, sound systems, listening stations for the French as a Second Language (FSL) classes, musical & cultural workshops, the Junior play structure, library renos, and the list goes on.
We have a few more projects on the go and are very excited to share these with you.
First on the list of shares: School Yard Improvement Project! That's right!! Home & School will be investing in the Junior and Senior School Yards!!
This will include tons of outdoor toys for the kids including soccer balls, footballs, baseball equipment, skipping ropes, hockey sticks and more. We are also planning on repainting the games/lines on the cement pads at the schools and will also fix the basketball nets during the second phase of the project.
This project will have several phases and we will make sure to update you as we go along.
Implementation of this project will begin this school year.
The Grade 6 Cake Raffle is happening this morning at the Lord Aylmer Senior Campus where kids from both campuses will get a chance to vote and win their favorite Easter cake.
This Fundraiser is such an amazing way to get everyone involved in a fun and exciting school activity- and students, teachers, staff AND parents all have a hand in it's success!
A huge thank you goes out to our amazing parents and students for supporting the Grade 6 Easter Cake Raffle by sending in some delightfully cute cakes- they were just too adorable- and for purchasing raffle tickets. Our parents have donated 37 cakes!!!!
A huge thanks goes out to our wonderful teachers and support staff who helped organize these great fundraisers throughout the school year and who also bring all the kids around to check out the cakes and to add their raffle tickets to their favourite cake.
Staff at the school will make sure to contact parents to pick-up the winning cake for their child.