Tomorrow is another special day to spoil our teachers and staff- so let's surprise them with some sweetie-licious desserts and treats to let them all know just how sweet they really are!!
We would greatly appreciate some help with our Dessert and Treats Table for tomorrow, Thursday February 4, our 4th day of Teacher and Staff Appreciate Week (TSAW). Whether it's cupcakes, brownies, muffins or pies, we are sure they will be scrumptious- just make sure to drop them off tomorrow morning at either campus.
Thank you in advance for your support of our amazing teachers and staff!!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Melanie Beaudoin at email@example.com.
Our Home & School is Raising Funds for:
1. Chromebook School Labs for Junior and Senior Campuses. Implemented! Our kids at both the Junior and Senior Campuses get access to the Chrome Books Mobile Lab!
2. Let's Make Our School Yards Great Again! Implementation: 2018
3. Field Trips and Cultural Activities such as Workshops, Year-Long.
4. Classroom & Library Books. Year-Long.
5. School supplies such as instruments for the music class or gym equipment. Year-Long.
6. Bouncy Castles for End-of-Year and Beginning-of-year BBQs.
7. Freezies for special school activities during the summer months.
8. Snacks for Lord Aylmer's yearly Kinder Open House.
9. Grade 6 end-of-year activities and $100 Excellence Scholarship & Award.
10. School Dances & Xmas Bazaar (such as the DJ, decorations, etc.)
Find out what we've achieved over the past years!