Connexions Ressource Centre has set a new date for the seminar Life Planning for Parents of Children with Special Needs for Monday April 18, 2016 from 6:45 to 9:00 pm at the Gatineau Golf and Country Club in Aylmer, Quebec. More detailed information is included in the poster below.
Our Home & School is Raising Funds for:
1. Chromebook School Labs for Junior and Senior Campuses. Implemented! Our kids at both the Junior and Senior Campuses get access to the Chrome Books Mobile Lab!
2. Let's Make Our School Yards Great Again! Implementation: 2018
3. Field Trips and Cultural Activities such as Workshops, Year-Long.
4. Classroom & Library Books. Year-Long.
5. School supplies such as instruments for the music class or gym equipment. Year-Long.
6. Bouncy Castles for End-of-Year and Beginning-of-year BBQs.
7. Freezies for special school activities during the summer months.
8. Snacks for Lord Aylmer's yearly Kinder Open House.
9. Grade 6 end-of-year activities and $100 Excellence Scholarship & Award.
10. School Dances & Xmas Bazaar (such as the DJ, decorations, etc.)
Find out what we've achieved over the past years!