We had to share this event with our Lord Aylmer parents!!
Connexions Resource Centre is hosting a parent information session on "Empowerment Through Mindfulness"!!! This event is taking place on March 9, right here in Aylmer at the Western Quebec School Board.
This is a great session for all parents, especially parents who have children and youth at-risk or with special needs. But you must RSVP as space is very limited!!!
See Poster below.
Our Home & School is Raising Funds for:
1. Chromebook School Labs for Junior and Senior Campuses. Implemented! Our kids at both the Junior and Senior Campuses get access to the Chrome Books Mobile Lab!
2. Let's Make Our School Yards Great Again! Implementation: 2018
3. Field Trips and Cultural Activities such as Workshops, Year-Long.
4. Classroom & Library Books. Year-Long.
5. School supplies such as instruments for the music class or gym equipment. Year-Long.
6. Bouncy Castles for End-of-Year and Beginning-of-year BBQs.
7. Freezies for special school activities during the summer months.
8. Snacks for Lord Aylmer's yearly Kinder Open House.
9. Grade 6 end-of-year activities and $100 Excellence Scholarship & Award.
10. School Dances & Xmas Bazaar (such as the DJ, decorations, etc.)
Find out what we've achieved over the past years!